Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Fur Baby

As I am sure a lot of you already know, 4 years ago m family & I welcomed the cutest black pug ever into our home. I came home from work after a long day and there was this big box in my dining room, so of course I being the biggest Neb nose had to run to see what was in the box and OMG IT WAS OUR PUG...I was so happy I squealed and of course grabbed the camera for baby photos....I even made birth announcements, which like my family, I am sure you all think its bizarre!!! He was from that moment on forever known as "JAKEY" and the rest is history! I am very biased towards the little fellow! He is one of the BEST dogs my family and I have owned! He is my mom's Lil man but the 8 hrs a day she is at work, he is all mine! He will crawl up with me and cuddle, watch sports, and he gives the best dog kiss facials..LOL which as gross as that sounds can make my bad days, perfect!! He is also the best 4 legged photography model. Every time I get a new camera or a new lens, he becomes my guinea pig! I've gotten a ton of funny shots! He is the master of faces..lol! I have too dang many so I have decided to limited my blog to 10 photos of him!!!

SO WITHOUT FURTHER A DO, I INTRODUCE YOU TO MY FUR BABY, JAKEY! ENJOY!



















He loves to sleep with my blankets but when I took this photo, the Lil bugger was curled up on my pillows! Just as a snapped this shot, he yawned!!!














This photo had me in massive giggles! He looks like he really is sticking his tongue out to ruin my photo or tell me how he really feels about having his photo taken..lol!!!




















Yes, this photo appears to be upside down, but he is standing on his hind legs looking back at me for his treat! One of my favorite shots of him!!!




















My Lil grumpy Gus...looks like something off the movie "Grumpy Old Men" lol!!!









this is a blooper photo....He was coming to explore my camera lens and I thought it would be funny to see how the shot came out...LOL!!!














This is the saddest photo I have ever taken of him..it almost breaks my heart!!!










Stretching after one of his many daily naps...lol!!!

Well I am going cross eyed so I'm gonna end this here...but I'm sure there will be a few more posts about this Lil man!!!

Good Night and Sleep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment